Be An Entrepreneur. Run Your Own Krista Kindergarten
Krista Kindergarten Franchise is the largest kindergarten chain in the region with some 20 years experience in the early childhood industry in Malaysia operating kindergarten and childcare centres throughout the region.
Krista offers its students a wide range of high quality holistic programmes and services in early childhood education and development. We are committed to more than just meeting the high expectations of today's discerning parents.
In line with our expansion plans, we are looking for suitable candidates to join our growing family of entrepreneurs in Malaysia and South East Asian countries.
Requirements to be a Krista Franchisee:
- Commitment to the Krista philosophy
- Availability on a full-time basis to operate the Krista franchise outlet in accordance with Krista's standards and franchise requirements
- A minimum initial capital of USD15,000 or RM50,000 (Malaysia)
- At least a secondary school qualification with a minimum of 5 years working experience or a Diploma or a Degree
- At least 23 years of age and in good health
(Female candidates are very much encouraged to participate in the Krista Franchise Programme)
- Details on license / franchise fee for Indonesia and other countries are available upon request
You can also use the following contact form to submit your enquiries